As a broker I have established relationships with numerous lenders. I will review your unique credit and income situation and provide an analysis for the best course of action. From there I will apply to the lender that makes the most sense based on your situation and I will negotiate for the best terms and rates possible, on your behalf. By using a broker, such as myself, you can rest assured that you are getting the best deal possible. Often my clients do not pay any out-of-pocket expenses for my services either.
Why not get the best rates and terms possible, without worrying about doing the negotiating for yourself? You can get started with your mortgage application by clicking here.
What do we need to get qualified?
- Proof of income:
- Last 2 paystubs
- Last 2 years Notice Of Assessments from Federal Government
- Employment Letter
- For self-employed owners of a company, the last 2 years financial statements will be required
- Proof of Down Payment
- You need at least 5% of the purchase price
- Proof of closing costs (1.5% of purchase price)
- Copy of accepted Purchase agreement (if buying)
- Be prepared to be asked to get the following:
- An appraisal
- T1 General Tax returns
This is just a general list, but if you can get these things together it certainly helps speed up the initial application process.